Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sneaker Pimps : Miami

Sneaker Pimps made its way down to Miami this past weekend, coincidentally the same night as my aunts wedding and boy did I miss a lot! I was able to make it to the last 30 mins of the event, however i just missed the Cool Kids and the Clipse performances (sad face)

Sneaker Pimps is the worlds largest touring sneaker hip-hop lifestyle exhibition featuring over 1500 pairs of rare, limited edition, vintage, celebrity signed, artists collaborated sneakers and a collection of sneaker inspired artwork, fashion and photography. The tour also features live street art installations, live skateboarding demonstrations, street basketball competitions and live hip-hop and rock performances by some of the world's foremost recording artists.

I wanted to see the Clipse so bad because I never got to see them perform, and the Cool Kids because I'm in love with Mikey LoL! But I missed them....and just when I gave up on seeing them I bump into Mikey!!! (he actually remembered me from when I bumped into him in NYC last month...thanx Jenn!)


Besides that I heard the event was cool I got pictures and videos all thanks to Cruz and Luc http://www.myspace.com/unkleluc.












Sneaker Pimps Miami 2009 (The Cool Kids) from Luc Alexandre on Vimeo.



Video of the Clipse performance thanks to Derick G.

SNEAKER PIMPS MIAMI 2009 DERICK G / THE305.COM from DERICK G on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment