Thursday, May 28, 2009

CFDA Awards



For the first time EVER the Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA) have added a Popular Vote Award. This gives us (you & I) the opportunity to be a part of the awards by voting for our favorite designers.

I think this is such a cool idea! I mean we all have our opinions on which designer we love and why so now we can actually feel like our opinion matters for something, as it should! LoL

So go and VOTE! http://www.wwd.com/popular-vote

I already went and put my vote in and let me tell you the choices are hard!! I almost felt bad having to choose ONE designer :o(
But then I found out that you can vote once every 24 hours! YAY! :o)

Annnnnnd... the best part of all this is that every time you vote you get entered to win a trip to see the show in September during fashion week!!!

It's a win/win situation ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment