Thursday, May 21, 2009

Native Reason

na*tive
adjective
1.) Belonging to or associated with one by birth
2.) Natural; uneffected

rea*son
noun
1.)A basis or cause, as for some belief, action, fact, event, etc.

Native Reason
Hi my name is Sabrielle Lezeau, I'm am not here to talk about myself. I want to share things that I am passionate about and that I think are blog worthy. All my topics have a native reason and that is to speak on behalf of my generation, my people, on different topics. I am a fashion design major so I do plan on delivering fashion at large and underdogs, news, street culture, music, and of course my finest opinion on each topic.
I hope you enjoy what I bring to the table and I would love feedback from all of you because in the end it is our Native Reason.








No comments:

Post a Comment